CreArt through Atelierhaus Salzamt selects the 8 artists from the CreArt network appointed among 138 proposals for the next Artist in Residence Cre
The European Commission announced 1 March 2012, that the cultural cooperation project CreArt, coordinated by Valladolid and with the participation of 13 European cities and institutions, has been selected to receive EU funds for the next 5 years within the framework of the Culture Programme (2007-2013). The CreArt project will be initially developed for 5 years and has a total budget of 3.437.300 €.
Placing art and creativity at the centre of its activities, CreArt seeks to foster:
- artist mobility and the mobility of artworks
- the exchange of good practices in all areas surrounding the visual arts
- networking among art-related groups
- training programmes linked to art, artists and arts management
- dissemination programmes to make art accessible to the general public and specific groups
- analysing and publishing, on an on-going basis, the results of the Project and the rich knowledge derived from it
- creativity in industry and society at large.
- trans-European public-private partnerships, developing a sense of belonging to a common project: Europe.
We believe CreArt has the necessary ingredients to become a reference platform –physical and technological– for the European exchange of knowledge, ideas, innovation, and for the promotion of creativity.
“The City and me” curated by Lucas Cuturi, will be open in 4 different galleries of Pardubice: East Bohemia Gallery, Fresch
CreArt and the Norwegian partner Kristiansand Kommune launch a new call of AiR that will be developed in Ekserserhuset for 4 ar
CreArt organized last Friday, April 10, the European meeting "CreArt.
CreArt, European Network of Cities for Artistic Creation, expresses the absolute need for Europe to become committed to the development of a
«Art education, educational art, art as an educational tool, society as context, research and self-education, art transforming theory into acti